Monday, July 26, 2010

Mixed NUts

There are many things I have to accomplish, many things to push through, many things to do, many things to contemplate, and many things in mind.

I'm like a mixed nuts..to salty, crunchy, and tasty..

I had many things in store for whoever would like to have a relaxing and appetizing snacks.

If I can only be a super computer, I am looking forward to finish everything. Though in fact, comptuers will only work if there will be an input from the user. Thus, I have the heart and mind to think things over. I have a body and heart that could be tired..physically tired.

Now I have to cater what people wanted me to do..but i need my body, heart and soul including my mind to work together, to feel satisfied. I wish I will have more energy..more love..more understanding..

No comments:

Post a Comment