Friday, June 18, 2010

Dreaming of him accidentally

I just need to write this..

Last night, we were just kidding around at FB..when Ma'am kathy replied on my fb stat :

Nicole Vlamfort [habang naglalakad sa dilim] nakasabay ko ang aking childhood sweetheart..

Wednesday at 3:06am · ·
Michael Borja
Michael Borja
drama lol
Yesterday at 1:40am · ·
Kathy Ursolino ✬
Kathy Ursolino ✬
teka, sino ba itong childhood sweetheart na ito???
Yesterday at 1:42am · ·
Michael Borja
Michael Borja
ndi ko din po alam hehe!
Yesterday at 1:47am · ·
Nicole Vlamfort
Nicole Vlamfort
hehehe as in super childhood..7 years old yata kami nito..hehehe..mark din pangalan..limot ko second name..:)
Yesterday at 1:57am · ·
Michael Borja
Michael Borja
so many mark in this world, marky where are you hahaha!
Yesterday at 1:58am · ·
Kathy Ursolino ✬
Kathy Ursolino ✬
hahaha... talaga naman... kinilig ka jen? =)
Yesterday at 2:00am · ·
Nicole Vlamfort
Nicole Vlamfort
nagtext nga knina..gm..
Yesterday at 2:01am · ·
Kathy Ursolino ✬
Kathy Ursolino ✬
aba aba... calling gino! calling gino! patay tayo jan =)
Yesterday at 2:02am · ·
Nicole Vlamfort
Nicole Vlamfort
nde me kinilig..share lang ung stat ko..weird nga kahit gustuhin kong kiligin eh wla pa rin..
Yesterday at 2:03am · ·
Nicole Vlamfort
Nicole Vlamfort
marky = makoy mam..si makoy, si marky na harmless...
Yesterday at 2:04am · ·
Kathy Ursolino ✬
Kathy Ursolino ✬
harmless ba si makoy??? hahaha
Yesterday at 2:28am · ·
Nicole Vlamfort
Nicole Vlamfort
hahaha..pde mam..:))
Yesterday at 2:35am · ·

ayun di ko maisip why I have to dream about him last night..the scene was i'm waiting for him to come because we have a rendezvous..basta di ko pa rin maisip why..

Then he came. He was so excited to meet me. I am not sure if he hugged me what I remembered was he was so "protective" and I called out my bf. I can see in his eyes that he didnt want to let go..he held me in his arms so tight that I cant move.. until I explained that truly the guy I am pertaining as my bf is really my bf..and he let loose..he said goodbye...teary eyed..

but what suprised me was I saw he has sort of eyeliner..then i remember his black shirt..then in my dreams i glanced twice seeing his pants is not actually pants..it's a denim mini skirt with lining - black and red..weird though..

then I watched this awhile ago..just would like to share..and I remembered Meg here...:D

1 comment: