Sunday, September 19, 2010

Letters to Juliet made me cry again for love

Dear Claire, What and If are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if? What if? What if? I don't know how your story ended but if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart. I don't know what a love like Juliet's feels like - love to leave loved ones for, love to cross oceans for but I'd like to believe if I ever were to feel it, that I will have the courage to seize it. And, Claire, if you didn't, I hope one day that you will. All my love, Juliet

I'm starting to fall in love again with him..and literally my heart is aching now..aching coz he's so far from me..im terribly missing him..every second that im away from him is like taking away a percentage of my oxygen for breathing..

No comments:

Post a Comment